Posted on 05/29/2018 at 08:59 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek

Patricia Cornwell, best known for her mysteries starring Dr. Kay Scarpetta, is launching a new series for the technological age.

The bestselling author will release Quantum in hardcover, Kindle, and audio editions in 2019.

In addition to the Scarpetta novels, Cornwell has developed two other series – one starring Detective Win Garano; the other, on reporter Andy Brazil – two cookbooks, a biography of Ruth Bell Graham (wife of evangelist Billy Graham), and, most recently, an examination of Jack the Ripper and the police force who couldn’t catch him.

You can also find her on CNN, for which she serves as a forensic consultant.

Read more about Cornwell and her work on her website.

Categories: Today in Books

Tagged As: Amazon, Mystery, Thriller

Comments
Please come out with a new Kay Scarpetta's book. I have read them all. I am having withdrawals.
Bonnie Essex | 03/29/2020 at 01:40 PM
Love the Scarpetta series. The others are good but not like this series. Please bring Kay back!
Meri Bemker | 03/27/2020 at 06:03 AM
I miss Kay and her colleagues, please bring a new Scarpetta novel soon.
Kathy | 03/07/2020 at 03:03 PM
Would love to read more Kay Scarpetta books have read all of them and love the series, the characters.. thanks
Noreen Calvaruso | 02/18/2020 at 09:50 PM
Would love to see a new Scarpetta book in 2020. I agree with all the above comments.
Kathi Noonan | 12/30/2019 at 08:52 AM
Please, more Kay Scarpetta. Her character is so real. After all of these years, she seems like a family member.
karen bardelcik | 12/26/2019 at 10:58 PM
Kay, Benton, Pete, Lucy. Great characters and would like more of The Scarpetta Series please Patricia.
Sandy Benson | 12/25/2019 at 11:10 PM
I love Patricia Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta Series. I would love to read another book in that award winning series. I am enjoying Quantum, though, just as I enjoyed her other series. I have to confess, though, Kay Scarpetta is my favorite of all of her series.
Beverly Nan Haskins Kennedy | 12/17/2019 at 07:29 AM
Hooked on the Doc. Please continue with your brilliant talent to bring Kay and her family to life for us. Thank you.
John Reese | 08/29/2019 at 12:20 PM
I look forward to more writing. Patricia Cornwell, Lee Child, Karin Slaughter have spoiled me terribly. May we have some more, please?
Glen K. Lundin | 08/07/2019 at 12:06 PM