Posted on 05/29/2018 at 08:59 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek

Patricia Cornwell, best known for her mysteries starring Dr. Kay Scarpetta, is launching a new series for the technological age.

The bestselling author will release Quantum in hardcover, Kindle, and audio editions in 2019.

In addition to the Scarpetta novels, Cornwell has developed two other series – one starring Detective Win Garano; the other, on reporter Andy Brazil – two cookbooks, a biography of Ruth Bell Graham (wife of evangelist Billy Graham), and, most recently, an examination of Jack the Ripper and the police force who couldn’t catch him.

You can also find her on CNN, for which she serves as a forensic consultant.

Read more about Cornwell and her work on her website.

Categories: Today in Books

Tagged As: Amazon, Mystery, Thriller

Comments
Would love to see a new Scarpetta book in 2020. I agree with all the above comments.
Kathi Noonan | 12/30/2019 at 08:52 AM
Please, more Kay Scarpetta. Her character is so real. After all of these years, she seems like a family member.
karen bardelcik | 12/26/2019 at 10:58 PM
Kay, Benton, Pete, Lucy. Great characters and would like more of The Scarpetta Series please Patricia.
Sandy Benson | 12/25/2019 at 11:10 PM
I love Patricia Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta Series. I would love to read another book in that award winning series. I am enjoying Quantum, though, just as I enjoyed her other series. I have to confess, though, Kay Scarpetta is my favorite of all of her series.
Beverly Nan Haskins Kennedy | 12/17/2019 at 07:29 AM
Hooked on the Doc. Please continue with your brilliant talent to bring Kay and her family to life for us. Thank you.
John Reese | 08/29/2019 at 12:20 PM
I look forward to more writing. Patricia Cornwell, Lee Child, Karin Slaughter have spoiled me terribly. May we have some more, please?
Glen K. Lundin | 08/07/2019 at 12:06 PM
I also loved the Kay Scarpetta novels and would love it if she would write another one. But I am very happy that she will be writing again. Looking forward to it.
Diane morain | 06/22/2019 at 01:13 PM
LOVE the Scarpetta series!!! Can we get some more please?!?!
Cindy Carruitero | 06/20/2019 at 09:36 AM
I want more Kay Scarpetta they are more thrilling than the other . I love these books . I have read all the Kay Scarpetta books and cannot wait to read the next one. Thanks Christine.
Christine May | 06/07/2019 at 01:21 AM
Have read every single book Patricia Cornwell had written! I miss Kay Scarpetta!��
Leslie Fay | 05/31/2019 at 07:24 AM