Posted on 05/29/2018 at 08:59 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek

Patricia Cornwell, best known for her mysteries starring Dr. Kay Scarpetta, is launching a new series for the technological age.

The bestselling author will release Quantum in hardcover, Kindle, and audio editions in 2019.

In addition to the Scarpetta novels, Cornwell has developed two other series – one starring Detective Win Garano; the other, on reporter Andy Brazil – two cookbooks, a biography of Ruth Bell Graham (wife of evangelist Billy Graham), and, most recently, an examination of Jack the Ripper and the police force who couldn’t catch him.

You can also find her on CNN, for which she serves as a forensic consultant.

Read more about Cornwell and her work on her website.

Categories: Today in Books

Tagged As: Amazon, Mystery, Thriller

Comments
Hooked on the Doc. Please continue with your brilliant talent to bring Kay and her family to life for us. Thank you.
John Reese | 08/29/2019 at 12:20 PM
I look forward to more writing. Patricia Cornwell, Lee Child, Karin Slaughter have spoiled me terribly. May we have some more, please?
Glen K. Lundin | 08/07/2019 at 12:06 PM
I also loved the Kay Scarpetta novels and would love it if she would write another one. But I am very happy that she will be writing again. Looking forward to it.
Diane morain | 06/22/2019 at 01:13 PM
LOVE the Scarpetta series!!! Can we get some more please?!?!
Cindy Carruitero | 06/20/2019 at 09:36 AM
I want more Kay Scarpetta they are more thrilling than the other . I love these books . I have read all the Kay Scarpetta books and cannot wait to read the next one. Thanks Christine.
Christine May | 06/07/2019 at 01:21 AM
Have read every single book Patricia Cornwell had written! I miss Kay Scarpetta!��
Leslie Fay | 05/31/2019 at 07:24 AM
I have and read all of the Scarpetta books, I think! Was Chaos the most recent?
Karen Kempf | 04/17/2019 at 10:31 AM
I have every book Patricia has written. Love her Scarpetta stories. Can hardly wait until I get the new one.
Sheila Yancey | 04/11/2019 at 08:11 AM
Absolutely Love all the Kay Scarpetta books!!! I re-read them every 4 years!!! Everytime I finish, I can't wait for the next one to be out!!!
Shellie Kniffen | 03/22/2019 at 09:34 PM
Is there to be a new Scarpetta novel, what was the last one called? Was it the one set in Miami (I think)
Susan Finigan | 03/08/2019 at 06:53 AM