Posted on 05/29/2018 at 08:59 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek

Patricia Cornwell, best known for her mysteries starring Dr. Kay Scarpetta, is launching a new series for the technological age.

The bestselling author will release Quantum in hardcover, Kindle, and audio editions in 2019.

In addition to the Scarpetta novels, Cornwell has developed two other series – one starring Detective Win Garano; the other, on reporter Andy Brazil – two cookbooks, a biography of Ruth Bell Graham (wife of evangelist Billy Graham), and, most recently, an examination of Jack the Ripper and the police force who couldn’t catch him.

You can also find her on CNN, for which she serves as a forensic consultant.

Read more about Cornwell and her work on her website.

Categories: Today in Books

Tagged As: Amazon, Mystery, Thriller

Comments
Love Kay Scarpetta, Time for a New Romance and a Mystery that may be tied into that Romance . Is He or Isn't He ? Oh , He is .. But , Is He ? Please Let Us know ! Thanks for All of Your Great work's !
Samuel Lee Strickland | 09/01/2020 at 03:20 PM
Still waiting for thee next Still waiting for the next Scarpetta book Please ,
Julie Barnes | 08/14/2020 at 12:37 AM
Love the Dr. Scarpetta series. Please, please continue it. I miss Kay and her family. �� my mom introduced the series to me, and since she has passed I truly enjoy reading them for the both of us❤
Barb Dunn | 07/22/2020 at 05:15 PM
More more more Scarpetta PLEASE
Chris Moysey | 07/18/2020 at 12:47 PM
Please bring back the Scarpetta series!
Marti | 07/12/2020 at 06:46 PM
Love Kay and all the characters especially Marino.. Please continue writing Scarpetta series.. I can't get enough.Waiting and hoping. Please don't age them.
Gretchen Redish | 07/08/2020 at 09:48 PM
We like to know if you going to write anymore books When my sister was in the Air Force she bought some of your books and oher birthday or Christmas I buy the books for What is the last book you wrote
HeleneEibes | 07/07/2020 at 04:51 PM
Please continue the Kay Scarpetta series. I just finished the last book and feel like there is SO much more there to write about!!
Shannon Miller | 06/25/2020 at 11:12 PM
Like everybody else, please bring back the Scarpetta series. I love all the characters and loved every book in that series. Not interested in any of your other series. If you leave it any longer, people will lose interest. Please give people what they want and they will buy them. Why don't polititians and others give people what they want not what they want to give us. Big mistake. I've gone onto other novelists now.
Jenny | 06/23/2020 at 09:29 PM
I have read all your Kay Scarlett’s books at least 2 times. Please continue this series
Nancy Riley | 06/06/2020 at 06:17 PM