Posted on 05/29/2018 at 08:59 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek

Patricia Cornwell, best known for her mysteries starring Dr. Kay Scarpetta, is launching a new series for the technological age.

The bestselling author will release Quantum in hardcover, Kindle, and audio editions in 2019.

In addition to the Scarpetta novels, Cornwell has developed two other series – one starring Detective Win Garano; the other, on reporter Andy Brazil – two cookbooks, a biography of Ruth Bell Graham (wife of evangelist Billy Graham), and, most recently, an examination of Jack the Ripper and the police force who couldn’t catch him.

You can also find her on CNN, for which she serves as a forensic consultant.

Read more about Cornwell and her work on her website.

Categories: Today in Books

Tagged As: Amazon, Mystery, Thriller

Comments
I have and read all of the Scarpetta books, I think! Was Chaos the most recent?
Karen Kempf | 04/17/2019 at 10:31 AM
I have every book Patricia has written. Love her Scarpetta stories. Can hardly wait until I get the new one.
Sheila Yancey | 04/11/2019 at 08:11 AM
Absolutely Love all the Kay Scarpetta books!!! I re-read them every 4 years!!! Everytime I finish, I can't wait for the next one to be out!!!
Shellie Kniffen | 03/22/2019 at 09:34 PM
Is there to be a new Scarpetta novel, what was the last one called? Was it the one set in Miami (I think)
Susan Finigan | 03/08/2019 at 06:53 AM
Absolutely love all the Scarpetta novels. Wish there were more cause I have read them all.
Virginia | 03/06/2019 at 12:15 PM
Above readers effusive comments strongly suggest they have not read: Chaos. If any have an issuwith this remark, suggest they go to Pat' Amazon.com sight and read the over whelming negative reviews. The reviews, interestingly enough, were very much similar. Cromwell has lost a lot of readers for a good reason.
John Neal | 02/12/2019 at 03:03 PM
My favorite author!!! I've read all her books,and love them all!!
Melissa | 01/29/2019 at 02:38 PM
I love ALL that Patricia Cornwell does!
STACIE HORVATH | 01/15/2019 at 04:15 AM
Love your books read them all
William Coombs | 01/06/2019 at 07:33 AM