Posted on 07/10/2020 at 08:33 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of July 18, 2020.
1. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
2. 28 Summers, by Elin Hilderbrand.
3. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
4. Sex and Vanity, by Kevin Kwan.
5. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
6. The Guest List, by Lucy Foley.
7. Camino Winds, by John Grisham.
8. The Summer House, by James Patterson and Brendan DuBois.
9. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
10. Friends and Strangers, by J. Courtney Sullivan.
Categories: Today in Books