Posted on 11/30/2020 at 08:04 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of December 6, 2020.
1. Rhythm of War, by Brandon Sanderson.
2. Daylight, by David Baldacci.
3. Home Body, by Rupi Kaur.
4. The Law of Innocence, by Michael Connelly.
5. A Time for Mercy, by John Grisham.
6. All That Glitters, by Danielle Steel.
7. Tom Clancy: Shadow of the Dragon, by Marc Cameron.
8. The Sentinel, by Lee Child and Andrew Child.
9. The Return, by Nicholas Sparks.
10. Fortune and Glory, by Janet Evanovich.
Categories: Today in Books