Posted on 03/26/2021 at 07:45 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending March 20, 2021.
1. Win, by Harlan Coben.
2. Wild Sign, by Patricia Briggs.
3. The Four Winds, by Kristin Hannah.
4. Later, by Stephen King.
5. The Midnight Library, by Matt Haig.
6. Life After Death, by Sister Souljah.
7. Klara and the Sun, by Kazuo Ishiguro.
8. The Duke and I, by Julia Quinn.
9. The Rose Code, by Kate Quinn.
10. We Begin at the End, by Chris Whitaker.
Categories: Today in Books