Posted on 12/27/2019 at 07:42 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of January 4, 2020.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
3. Criss Cross, by James Patterson.
4. The Institute, by Stephen King.
5. A Minute to Midnight, by David Baldacci.
6. Blue Moon, by Lee Child.
7. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
8. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
9. Twisted Twenty-Six, by Janet Evanovich.
10. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
Categories: Today in Books