Posted on April 22, 2014 at 12:00 AM by Jeffrey Bruner
- Hungry? Here are some meals from beloved books, cooked and photographed.
- David Foster Wallace’s estate comes out against film ‘The End of the Tour.’
- Sadly, 85% of ebooks are not available at libraries, study finds.
- George RR Martin weighs in on that "Game of Thrones" rape scene ...
- The famous last words of literary characters ...
- Then 10 best sentences ever written? Someone thinks so.
- She may be dead, but apparently you can't keep Shirley Jackson down.
- Bible may not become Louisiana's "official book," after all.
- John Paul Stevens' new book details changes he would make to the constitution.
- Anita Mason writes about genre fiction.
- Dallas may have the worst funded public library in America ...
There are no comments yet.