Posted on 05/25/2020 at 04:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek

Unless you’ve written down every title you’ve ever read, from the moment you could read and write, this has happened to you:

You remember a book. You remember it leaving an impression on you. You remember … a character, or a scene, or a setting … but not the title or author.

Happily, though, we have another resource to help you through this struggle: an article from Make Use Of, which shares several search engines that can help you figure out a book title that you’ve forgotten.

Related post

Tagged As: Just for fun

Comments
I've been looking for a book that i read back in Middle School that i have regrettably forgotten the title of. I thought it was "Kraken", but it isn't, and the only thing i can remember about it is that the main female protagonist is taken into servitude by the antagonist, the line "Save your wood Tom", and that it is set in the 16-1800s.
Wes | 06/09/2021 at 12:16 PM
There was this strange children’s illustrated book i used to read with a really strange art style found in typically older books. It was about a giant cyclops and i remember one part in specific where a bunch of other giants were all falling off of a ledge. there was another part where a giant was in a semi destroyed garden. This is very vague i know but i haven’t read it since i was a small child.
tae | 04/29/2021 at 02:22 PM
Lost book
Glenn Northam | 04/27/2021 at 05:50 PM
These were pranks where people had hurt you and you want a little revenge nothing drastic but to make them think about doing something bad to you again. It listed ideas of ways packback was sweet but not harmful. I've looked at book stores with no luck has anyone read this book or heard of it? I'm certain the title was 'make 'em pa'y and at the time was paperback yellow with black writing please help me find it ty
Joy Clemmons | 04/18/2021 at 10:42 PM
I read a book years ago and I think the titles was "make them pay" it wasn't vicious it was little pranks but I would love to reread it. The cover was yellow the writing was black but I can't find it. Is there any other books like it??
Joy Clemmons | 04/18/2021 at 10:33 PM
Lost Book - she hates him he was the cause of her brothers death. He loves her.
Glenn Northam | 04/15/2021 at 06:16 AM