Posted on 06/29/2018 at 04:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The President Is Missing, a collaboration between Bill Clinton and James Patterson, will be the leading title on The New York Times’ bestseller list for a third week in a row.
Two others in the top five, however, are making their list debut, and a 2006 novel has burst into the top ten, likely thanks to its HBO TV adaptation.
The top ten combined print and ebooks for the week of July 8 are as follows:
1. The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton and James Patterson.
2. The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand.
3. The Outsider by Stephen King.
4. The Rooster Bar by John Grisham.
5. The Cottages on Silver Beach by RaeAnne Thayne.
6. Shelter In Place by Nora Roberts.
7. Tom Clancy Line of Sight by Mike Maden.
8. When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger.
9. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman.
10. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn.
Categories: Today in Books