Posted on 07/06/2018 at 05:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The President Is Missing, a collaboration between Bill Clinton and James Patterson, will remain at the top of The New York Times’ bestseller list for a fourth straight week.
The top ten combined print and ebooks for the week of July 15 are as follows:
1. The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton and James Patterson.
2. All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin.
3. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn.
4. The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand.
5. The Rooster Bar by John Grisham.
6. The Outsider by Stephen King.
7. The Fallen by David Baldacci.
8. Truth or Dare by Fern Michaels.
9. Iron and Magic by Ilona Andrews.
10. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn.
Categories: Today in Books