Posted on 07/13/2018 at 04:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The President Is Missing, a collaboration between Bill Clinton and James Patterson, will remain at the top of The New York Times’ bestseller list for a fifth straight week.
The top ten combined print and ebooks for the week of July 22 are as follows:
1. The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton and James Patterson.
2. Spymaster by Brad Thor.
3. The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand.
4. All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin.
5. The Rooster Bar by John Grisham.
6. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn.
7. The Outsider by Stephen King.
8. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman.
9. Less by Andrew Sean Greer.
10. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan.
Categories: Today in Books