Posted on 07/20/2018 at 06:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The President Is Missing, a collaboration between Bill Clinton and James Patterson, will remain at the top of The New York Times’ bestseller list for a sixth straight week.
The top ten combined print and ebooks for the week of July 29 are as follows:
1. The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton and James Patterson.
2. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn.
3. The Good Fight by Danielle Steel.
4. The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand.
5. All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin.
6. Clock Dance by Anne Tyler.
7. The Rooster Bar by John Grisham.
8. The Outsider by Stephen King.
9. Spymaster by Brad Thor.
10. The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams.
Categories: Today in Books