Posted on July 27, 2018 at 5:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
For the first time in weeks, there's a new book on top of The New York Times’ bestseller list.
Daniel Silva's The Other Woman bumped the collaboration between former President Bill Clinton and James Patterson down from number one, in its first appearance on the list so far.
The top ten combined print and ebooks for the week of August 5 are as follows:
1. The Other Woman by Daniel Silva.
2. The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton and James Patterson.
3. The Adventure Zone: Here There Be Gerblins, by Clint McElroy, Griffin McElroy, Justin McElroy, and Travis McElroy.
4. Sharp Objects, by Gillian Flynn.
5. Cottage by the Sea, by Debbie Macomber.
6. Origin, by Dan Brown.
7. The Outsider by Stephen King.
8. The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand.
9. All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin.
10. The Rooster Bar by John Grisham.
Categories: Today in Books