Posted on 09/17/2018 at 02:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the top ten bestselling indie novels for the week of September 17, 2018, as compiled by IndieReader.
1. Mess Me Up, by Lani Lynn Vale
2. Flirting With Forever, by Kendall Ryan.
3. The Ink Master's Silence, by C.J. Archer.
4. Timid, by Devney Perry.
5. To Love, by Laura Scott.
6. Royal And Reckless, by Various.
7. London Large Crime Thriller Series: Books 1-3, by Roy Robson and Garry Robson.
8. The Blackwells Of Crystal Lake Complete Boxed Set, by Juliana Stone.
9. Dirty Headlines, by LJ Shen.
10. Her Cherry, by Penelope Bloom.
Categories: Today in Books