Posted on 01/11/2019 at 08:34 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’ bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of January 20, 2019.
1. Verses for The Dead, by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.
2. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. Target: Alex Cross, by James Patterson.
4. Bird Box, by Josh Malerman.
5. A Delicate Touch, by Stuart Woods.
6. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
7. The Tattooist Of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
8. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
9. The Boy, by Tami Hoag.
10. Nine Perfect Strangers, by Liane Moriarty.
Categories: Today in Books