Posted on January 25, 2019 at 6:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’ bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of February 3, 2019.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Liar Liar, by James Patterson and Candice Fox.
3. The Tattooist Of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
4. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
5. Turning Point, by Danielle Steel.
6. An Anonymous Girl, by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen.
7. Deal with the Devil, by Meghan March.
8. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman.
9. A Dog’s Way Home, by W. Bruce Cameron.
10. The House Next Door, by James Patterson.
Categories: Today in Books