Posted on February 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’ bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of February 10, 2019.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Crucible, by James Rollins.
3. The Tattooist Of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
4. Playing For Keeps, by Jill Shalvis.
5. An Anonymous Girl, by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen.
6. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
7. The Golden Tresses Of The Dead, by Alan Bradley.
8. The Rule Of Law, by John Lescroart.
9. Eye Of The Needle, by Ken Follett.
10. We Shouldn’t, by Vi Keeland.
Categories: Today in Books