Posted on February 5, 2019 at 4:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the top ten bestselling indie novels for the week of February 4, 2019, as compiled by IndieReader. (Sorry we're a day late!)
1. We Shouldn’t, by Vi Keeland.
2. Can't Hurt Me, by David Goggins.
3. Take Me Again, by Carly Phillips.
4. Overnight Sensation, by Sarina Bowen.
5. The Darkest Hour, by various.
6. Shattered Vows, by Kaylea Cross.
7. Gia Santella Crime Thriller Boxed Set: Books 1-6, by Kristi Belcamino.
8. Up In Smoke, by Shannon VanBergen.
10. The Banker, by Penelope Sky.
Categories: Today in Books