Posted on 02/15/2019 at 12:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of February 24, 2019.
1. Connections in Death, by J.D. Robb.
2. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
4. The Wedding Guest, by Jonathan Kellerman.
5. Black Leopard, Red Wolf, by Marlon James.
6. The Tattooist Of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
7. The Lost Girls Of Paris, by Pam Jenof.
8. I Owe You One, by Sophie Kinsella.
9. An Anonymous Girl, by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen.
10. An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones.