Posted on February 22, 2019 at 12:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of March 3, 2019.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Tattooist Of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
3. Connections in Death, by J.D. Robb.
4. The Lost Girls Of Paris, by Pam Jenof.
5. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
6. The Wedding Guest, by Jonathan Kellerman.
7. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman.
8. An Anonymous Girl, by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen.
9. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
10. Black Leopard, Red Wolf, by Marlon James.
Categories: Today in Books