Posted on March 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of March 10, 2019.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Chef, by James Patterson and Max DiLallo.
3. Never Tell, by Lisa Gardner.
4. Devil’s Daughter, by Lisa Kleypas.
5. Mission Critical, by Mark Greaney.
6. The Tattooist Of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
7. The Lost Girls Of Paris, by Pam Jenof.
8. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
9. Connections in Death, by J.D. Robb.
10. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman.
Categories: Today in Books