Posted on 03/08/2019 at 07:55 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of March 17, 2019.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Tattooist Of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
3. The Huntress, by Kate Quinn.
4. The Border, by Don Winslow.
5. The Chef, by James Patterson and Max DiLallo.
6. Chocolate Cream Pie Murder, by Joanne Fluke.
7. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
8. The Lost Girls Of Paris, by Pam Jenof.
9. Backlash, by Lisa Jackson.
10. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman.
Categories: Today in Books