Posted on March 18, 2019 at 12:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the top ten bestselling indie novels for the week of March 18, 2019, as compiled by IndieReader.
1. Keep It Classy, by Lani Lynn Vale.
2. Bad To The Bone, by Roxanne St. Claire.
3. Can't Hurt Me, by David Goggins.
4. Dangerous Choice, by Barbara Freethy.
5. Bennett Mafia, by Tijan.
6. Bayside Escape, by Melissa Foster.
7. Only With You, by Layla Hagen.
8. The Final Reveal, by Dale Mayer.
9. Thick, by Alexa Riley.
10. Surprise Delivery, by R.R. Banks.
Categories: Today in Books