Posted on 04/05/2019 at 10:00 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of April 14, 2019.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Supermarket, by Bobby Hall.
3. Tiamat’s Wrath, by James S.A. Corey.
4. Wild Card, by Stuart Woods.
5. The Cornwalls Are Gone, by James Patterson and Brendan DuBois.
6. The Last Second, by Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison.
7. Run Away, by Harlan Coben.
8. The American Agent, by Jacqueline Winspear.
9. The First Lady, by James Patterson and Brendan DuBois.
10. The Woman in The Window, by A.J. Finn.
Categories: Today in Books