Posted on 04/12/2019 at 12:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of April 21, 2019.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Savior, by J.R. Ward.
3. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
4. Supermarket, by Bobby Hall.
5. The Cornwalls Are Gone, by James Patterson and Brendan DuBois.
6. The Tattooist Of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
7. The Woman in The Window, by A.J. Finn.
8. Run Away, by Harlan Coben.
9. The First Lady, by James Patterson and Brendan DuBois.
10. Celtic Empire, by Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler.
Categories: Today in Books