Posted on May 13, 2019 at 2:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the top ten bestselling indie novels for the week of May 13, 2019, as compiled by IndieReader.
1. The Slow Burn, by Kristen Ashley.
2. Because I Had A Teacher, by Kobi Yamada.
3. Dump And Chase, by Toni Aleo.
4. Fluffy, by Julia Kent.
5. The Magical Romantic Comedy (With A Body Count) Starter Pack, by R.J. Blain.
6. Flashpoint Series Collection, by Rachel Grant.
7. Emotional Intelligence 2.0, by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves.
8. Can't Hurt Me, by David Goggins.
9. Fortune Furlough, by Jana DeLeon.
10. Terrier Transgressions, by Molly Fitz.
Categories: Today in Books