Posted on June 3, 2019 at 3:59 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the top ten bestselling indie novels for the week of June 3, 2019, as compiled by IndieReader.
1. Securing Sidney, by Susan Stoker.
2. What Do You Do With A Chance?, by Kobi Yamada.
3. Bossman, by Vi Keeland.
4. The Nantucket Inn, by Pamela Kelley.
5. Real Dirty, by Meghan March.
6. Because I Had A Teacher, by Kobi Yamada.
7. Can't Hurt Me, by David Goggins.
8. Ghost, by Janie Crouch.
9. The Gallaghers Of Sweetgrass Springs Boxed Set Two: Books 4-6, by Jean Brashear.
10. Twisted, by Aleatha Romig.
Categories: Today in Books