Posted on July 19, 2019 at 2:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of July 28, 2019.
1. Under Currents, by Nora Roberts.
2. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. Summer of '69, by Elin Hilderbrand.
4. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
5. Knife, by Jo Nesbo.
6. Before We Were Yours, by Lisa Wingate.
7. City of Girls, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
8. Backlash, by Brad Thor.
9. The Tattooist Of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
10. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
Categories: Today in Books