Posted on 08/02/2019 at 09:53 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of August 11, 2019.
1. One Good Deed, by David Baldacci.
2. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. The New Girl, by Daniel Silva.
4. The Nickel Boys, by Colson Whitehead.
5. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
6. Thrawn: Treason, by Timothy Zahn
7. Under Currents, by Nora Roberts.
8. Summer of '69, by Elin Hilderbrand.
9. Before We Were Yours, by Lisa Wingate.
10. The Tattooist Of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
Categories: Today in Books