Posted on 08/09/2019 at 10:02 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of August 18, 2019.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Labyrinth, by Catherine Coulter.
3. One Good Deed, by David Baldacci.
4. Dark Age, by Pierce Brown.
5. The New Girl, by Daniel Silva.
6. The Nickel Boys, by Colson Whitehead.
7. Summer of '69, by Elin Hilderbrand.
8. The Art of Racing in the Rain, by Garth Stein.
9. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
10. Before We Were Yours, by Lisa Wingate.
Categories: Today in Books