Posted on August 16, 2019 at 10:00 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of August 25, 2019.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Inn, by James Patterson and Candice Fox.
3. Outfox, by Sandra Brown.
4. A Dangerous Man, by Robert Crais.
5. The Turn of The Key, by Ruth Ware.
6. The Art of Racing in the Rain, by Garth Stein.
7. One Good Deed, by David Baldacci.
8. The New Girl, by Daniel Silva.
9. Beloved, by Toni Morrison.
10. The Nickel Boys, by Colson Whitehead.
Categories: Today in Books