Posted on 08/23/2019 at 08:32 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of September 1, 2019.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Bitterroots, by C.J. Box.
3. Contraband, by Stuart Woods.
4. The Inn, by James Patterson and Candice Fox.
5. The Art of Racing in the Rain, by Garth Stein.
6. Blood Truth, by J.R. Ward.
7. One Good Deed, by David Baldacci.
8. The Nickel Boys, by Colson Whitehead.
9. The Turn of The Key, by Ruth Ware.
10. The New Girl, by Daniel Silva.
Categories: Today in Books