Posted on 08/30/2019 at 12:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of September 8, 2019.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Old Bones, by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.
3. The Last Widow, by Karin Slaughter.
4. The Art of Racing in the Rain, by Garth Stein.
5. One Good Deed, by David Baldacci.
6. The Inn, by James Patterson and Candice Fox.
7. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
8. The Turn of The Key, by Ruth Ware.
9. The Bitterroots, by C.J. Box.
10. The Nickel Boys, by Colson Whitehead.
Categories: Today in Books