Posted on 09/27/2019 at 08:00 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of October 6, 2019.
1. The Institute, by Stephen King.
2. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
3. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
4. Land of Wolves, by Craig Johnson.
5. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
6. The Handmaid’s Tale, by Margaret Atwood.
7. It, by Stephen King.
8. The Girl Who Lived Twice, by David Lagercrantz.
9. Killer Instinct, by James Patterson and Howard Roughan.
10. The Tattooist of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
Categories: Today in Books