Posted on 01/03/2020 at 07:39 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of January 11, 2020.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
3. The Institute, by Stephen King.
4. The Last Wish, by Andrzej Sapkowski.
5. The Night Fire, by Michael Connelly.
6. Criss Cross, by James Patterson.
7. Blue Moon, by Lee Child.
8. A Minute to Midnight, by David Baldacci.
9. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
10. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
Categories: Today in Books