Posted on 01/31/2020 at 07:59 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of February 8, 2020.
1. American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
2. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. Lost, by James Patterson and James O. Born.
4. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
5. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
6. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
7. Dear Edward, by Ann Napolitano.
8. Such a Fun Age, by Kiley Reid.
9. Agency, by William Gibson.
10. The Outsider, by Stephen King.
Categories: Today in Books