Posted on February 10, 2020 at 9:23 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the bestselling indie novels for the week of February 9, 2020, as compiled by IndieReader.
1. Inappropriate, by Vi Keeland.
2. Thanatos, by Kris Michaels.
3. Heartland, by Sarina Bowen.
4. Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter.
5. Bishop’s Endgame, by Katie Reus.
6. Cavas, by Laurann Dohner.
7. Darker Than Love, by Anna Zaires and Charmaine Pauls.
8. Dear Ava, by Ilsa Madden-Mills.
9. The Dare, by Lauren Landish.
10. Protecting What’s Mine, by Lucy Score.
Categories: Today in Books