Posted on 03/02/2020 at 10:30 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the bestselling indie novels for the week of March 1, 2020, as compiled by IndieReader.
1. Dominik, by Sawyer Bennett.
2. Perfect Chaos, by Jodi Ellen Malpas.
3. Inappropriate, by Vi Keeland.
4. Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter.
5. A Woman of True Honor, by Grace Burrowes
6. Can’t Hurt Me, by David Goggins.
7. Wild at Heart, by K.A. Tucker.
8. Just One Year, by Penelope Ward.
9. Emotional Intelligence 2.0, by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves.
10. Hold You Close, by Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow.
Categories: Today in Books