Posted on 03/06/2020 at 11:30 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of March 14, 2020.
1. Blindside, by James Patterson and James O. Born.
2. The Warsaw Protocol, by Steve Berry.
3. American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
4. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
5. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
6. Coconut Layer Cake Murder, by Joanne Fluke.
7. The Last Wish, by Andrzej Sapkowski.
8. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
9. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
10. The Giver of Stars, by Jojo Moyes.
Categories: Today in Books