Posted on March 16, 2020 at 1:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the bestselling indie novels for the week of March 15, 2020, as compiled by IndieReader.
1. The Wrong/Right Man, by Aurora Rose Reynolds.
2. Wildfire, by Chelle Bliss.
3. The Devil Drinks Coffee, by Destiny Ford.
4. A Dead Cold Box Set, by Blake Banner.
5. Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter.
6. Can’t Hurt Me, by David Goggins.
7. Carter, by Dale Mayer.
8. The Trade, by Meghan Quinn.
9. The Dare, by Lauren Landish.
10. Angry God, by L.J. Shen.
Categories: Today in Books