Posted on 04/10/2020 at 04:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of April 18, 2020.
1. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
2. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. Valentine, by Elizabeth Wetmore.
4. Texas Outlaw, by James Patterson and Andrew Bourelle.
5. The Boy From The Woods, by Harlan Coben.
6. American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
7. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
8. The Giver of Stars, by Jojo Moyes.
9. In Five Years, by Rebecca Serle.
10. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
Categories: Today in Books