Posted on May 26, 2020 at 7:42 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the bestselling indie novels for the week of May 25, 2020, as compiled by IndieReader.
1. False Assurances, by Christopher Rosow.
2. This Is Not a Fashion Story, by Danielle Bernstein with Emily Siegel.
3. The Fifth Vital, by Mike Majlak and Riley J. Ford.
4. May Contain Wine, by Lani Lynn Vale.
5. Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter.
6. Threat Bias, by Christopher Rosow.
7. Wylde, by Sawyer Bennett.
8. Sure Shot, by Sarina Bowen.
9. Romantically Ever After, by Various.
10. Dare to Resist, by Carly Phillips.
Categories: Today in Books