Posted on June 1, 2020 at 9:01 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the bestselling indie novels for the week of June 1, 2020, as compiled by IndieReader.
1. Securing Avery, by Susan Stoker.
2. The Restaurant, by Pamela M. Kelley.
3. Fight for Me, by Corinne Michaels.
4. Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter.
5. An Amish Cupcake Cozy Mystery Three Book Box Set, by Ruth Hartzler.
6. False Assurances, by Christopher Rosow.
7. Southern Storm, by Natasha Madison.
8. Bullets and Beads, by Jana DeLeon.
9. Threat Bias, by Christopher Rosow.
10. Fourth a Lie, by Pepper Winters.
Categories: Today in Books