Posted on 06/26/2020 at 08:21 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of July 4, 2020.
1. 28 Summers, by Elin Hilderbrand.
2. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. Camino Winds, by John Grisham.
4. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
5. The Summer House, by James Patterson and Brendan DuBois.
6. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
7. Fair Warning, by Michael Connelly.
8. American Demon, by Kim Harrison.
9. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
10. The Guest List, by Lucy Foley.
Categories: Today in Books