Posted on August 7, 2020 at 7:50 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of August 15, 2020.
1. Deadlock, by Catherine Coulter.
2. 1st Case, by James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts.
3. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
4. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
5. The Order, by Daniel Silva.
6. Near Dark, by Brad Thor.
7. The Guest List, by Lucy Foley.
8. 28 Summers, by Elin Hilderbrand.
9. Then She Was Gone, by Lisa Jewell.
10. American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
Categories: Today in Books