Posted on August 21, 2020 at 4:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of August 29, 2020.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Choppy Water, by Stuart Woods.
3. The Midwife Murders, by James Patterson and Richard DiLallo.
4. A Private Cathedral, by James Lee Burke.
5. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
6. The Guest List, by Lucy Foley.
7. 28 Summers, by Elin Hilderbrand.
8. The Order, by Daniel Silva.
9. 1st Case, by James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts.
10. Then She Was Gone, by Lisa Jewell.
Categories: Today in Books