Posted on August 24, 2020 at 12:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the bestselling indie novels for the week of August 24, 2020, as compiled by IndieReader.
1. Any Day Now, by Lani Lynn Vale.
2. Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter.
3. Digital Millionaire Secrets, by Dan Henry.
4. Can’t Hurt Me, by David Goggins.
5. The Wedding at Seagrove, by Rachel Hanna.
6. Newport Harbor House, by Cindy Nichols.
7. From Blood and Ash, by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
8. Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns: Part 2, by Alex Berenson.
9. The Restaurant, by Pamela M. Kelley.
10. Killa City, by Mark Dawson.
Categories: Today in Books