Posted on 09/18/2020 at 02:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of September 26, 2020.
1. Shadows in Death, by J.D. Robb.
2. Anxious People, by Fredrik Backman.
3. One By One, by Ruth Ware.
4. All The Devils Are Here, by Louise Penny.
5. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
6. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
7. The Darkest Evening, by Ann Cleeves.
8. The Harbinger II, by Jonathan Cahn.
9. The Guest List, by Lucy Foley.
10. Squeeze Me, by Carl Hiaasen.
Categories: Today in Books