Posted on 09/25/2020 at 10:00 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of October 3, 2020.
1. The Evening and the Morning, by Ken Follett.
2. Vince Flynn: Total Power, by Kyle Mills.
3. Troubled Blood, by Robert Galbraith
4. To Sleep in a Sea of Stars, by Christopher Paolini.
5. Shadows in Death, by J.D. Robb.
6. Anxious People, by Fredrik Backman.
7. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
8. All The Devils Are Here, by Louise Penny.
9. Piranesi, by Susanna Clarke.
10. One By One, by Ruth Ware.
Categories: Today in Books