Posted on 10/02/2020 at 04:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of October 10, 2020.
1. The Book of Two Ways, by Jodi Picoult.
2. The Coast-To-Coast Murders, by James Patterson and J.D. Barker.
3. The Evening and the Morning, by Ken Follett.
4. Next To Last Stand, by Craig Johnson.
5. Vince Flynn: Total Power, by Kyle Mills.
6. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
7. Anxious People, by Fredrik Backman.
8. Troubled Blood, by Robert Galbraith.
9. All The Devils Are Here, by Louise Penny.
10. One By One, by Ruth Ware.
Categories: Today in Books